EdenNuts Walnut Butter is produced from walnuts that have been hand-selected by our
experts as the highest quality sustainably grown walnuts on the market. The rich,
creamy taste and numerous nutritional benefits of our walnut butter are only a couple
of reasons why EdenNuts Walnut Butter is so unique. At EdenNuts, we grind our walnuts
while they are still raw using an innovative cold press method so that our walnut
butter retains the delicious flavor and nutritional value of the original walnuts
that were used to produce it. This process also allows all of the nutrients in our
walnuts to be soaked up quickly by your body. EdenNuts Walnut Butter is also 100%
natural and does not contain any sugar or additives. It is also gluten free and
manufactured in a peanut-free facility.
View Nutrition Facts
Comment & Rate this Item
(Subscribe for Mailing List)
Almondie's Mailing Conditions
By joining our mailing list you will get all information regarding our specials,
Sales and Contests.
While subscribing you automatically become VIP Premium member, that allows you to
get the sale of VIP Premium member of the month. check the details down here.
Almondie's Simple Mailing List Policies:
1) We hate spam. Unless you authorize it or we're compelled by law, we won't share
your mail address with anyone else, ever.
2) We value your information. We'll keep it as secure as we can.
3) We will send mail at reasonable intervals, which is at most a few times a month
and definitely not once a day.
4) We'll do our best to meet all applicable privacy, spam, and other relevant rules
and regulations. If you think we've failed to do that, please contact us so we can
investigate and correct as required.
5) If you want to unsubscribe from our Mailing list, then please send an email at
with Unsubscribe as subject .
**By subscribing, you agree to let us use the data you
provided to send you information that we think will be interesting and useful to
you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll make sure there's a valid unsubscribe
link in everything we send by mass mail.
You agree to let us send personal one-to-one communications to you. Examples of
this may include sending you mail address verification messages, and replying to
queries sent from your mail address.
Aside from having a naturally delicate and nutty flavor, walnuts have also long
been acknowledges as having tremendous nutritional value. Introducing walnuts into
a healthy diet is excellent for cardiovascular health. Research has demonstrated
- Walnuts contain a healthy quantity of omega-3 fatty acids. 1/4 cup of walnuts contains
approximately 91% of your daily value of omega-3 fats. Besides for improving overall
cognitive function, omega-3 is also a heart-healthy element to your diet.
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmias
- Increases the HDL (good) to LDL (bad) cholesterol ratio, decreasing the risk of
coronary heart disease
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties that facilitate the treatment of conditions
such as rheumatoid arthritis and asthma
- Balances omega-6 fatty acids. It is worthwhile to note that the rise of inflammatory
conditions in the US is in part attributed to the imbalance of omega-6 versus omega-3
- Controls the functionality of your immune system
- Walnuts contain the plant-based amino acid l-arginine, which produces nitric acid
in the body and reduces hypertension in your blood vessels
- Walnuts are rich in monosaturated fats (the "good" type of fat), which also reduces
LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol, decreasing the risk of heart disease
In addition to improving general cardiovascular health, research has also shown
that consuming a handful of walnuts a day may slow down tumor growth in women who
suffer from breast cancer. This is in large part due to the amount of phytosterols
and gallic acid found in walnuts. (As a side note, EdenNuts Walnut Butter manufactures
our walnut butter completely raw, maintaining the nutrients that give walnuts their
unique cancer-fighting abilities. Walnuts that have been roasted lose a considerable
portion of their nutritional value.
Walnuts also have significant quantities of the following nutrients and vitamins:
- B Vitamins
- Antioxidants (including vitamin E)
Order our Walnut Butter today to enjoy the savory flavor and fantastic nutritious value of EdenNuts.
At EdenNuts, we pride ourselves on the purity and quality of our products, and the
care that goes into producing them.
- Our Walnut Butter is 100% pure and produced from raw walnuts. It does not contain
any other ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, sugar, or additives.
- Our walnuts are sustainably grown and handpicked for their high-grade quality. To
maintain the nutritious value of our Walnut Butter, we have innovated a cold press
technique that is exclusive to the EdenNuts butters.
- Made with care
- At EdenNuts, our top priority is your health. We process our walnuts using a method
that preserves all of the naturally occurring fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and